Explore the “Cante Flamenco Global Method – Alegrías” to learn how to sing flamenco whenever and wherever you are. With this downloadable online course you will learn the keys of flamenco singing. We will give you the tools to practice the main aspects of phrasing such as compás, tuning, dynamics, vocal resources and metal or timbre of the voice.
Immerse yourself in flamenco and enjoy singing alegrías!
You will be able to apply our method to study any of the palos. Learn more about our course Por alegrías and see for yourself how easy you start learning the ins and outs of flamenco singing thanks to the clarity of the explanations and the simplicity of our guidelines.
Bernat Jiménez de Cisneros Puig (www.atrilflamenco.com) plays the guitar accompaniment throughout the course and has offered us his expert advice in musicology to design the teaching materials.
This course is aimed at
- Cantaores of all levels
- People who want to sing to accompany flamenco dance
- People who want to start singing flamenco, but not professionally
- Professional singers of other genres who want to get started in flamenco
- Professionals who do not have access to courses and face-to-face classes in their home countries.
The Online Method course includes:
- 13 videos, as well as audio tracks to listen on your mobile device.
- Teaching materials on PDF format: the whole script of the course with additional comments that do not appear on the videos; 8 documents, including the written script of the course, one article on the compás por alegrías, two articles on vocal technique in flamenco singing and an article on flamenco vocal resources.
- A playlist so that you have a historical and artistic perspective, with examples of each of the styles of alegrías that we are going to study.
- A Premium Subscription to the Vox Tools app for warm-up and vocal training for the first 10 people who purchase the course.
No previous musical knowledge is necessary. We adapt to your level.
The daily vocal warm-up follows the guidelines we offer you.
Practice a minimum of 40 minutes a day, preferably 6 days a week.
How does the course work?
These are the steps we will follow:
- After watching videos 2 and 3, referring to clapping and vocal warm-up, we will study, in this order, the salida, the juguetillos and the three letras (videos 4 to 8).
- Once you have studied them well, we suggest you to record yourself using the Play Along tracks.
- Next, you will study videos 9 and 10, referring to metal or timbre.
If you want to sing for flamenco dance, you must also study video 11.
- If you want a personalized guidelines, it is possible to get some Skype classes here.
Thanks to Cante Flamenco Global – Online Method you can enjoy this course whether you are new to flamenco singing, or if you just want to improve your technique.
If you want to know the codes of flamenco singing to accompany flamenco dance, you will find them in this course in a clear and organized way. You no longer need to travel to learn how to sing flamenco.
Lets get started!