Get to know the “Cante Flamenco Global Method. Alegrias “to learn flamenco singing whenever and wherever you want. With This downloadable Online course you will learn the keys of flamenco singing. We will give you the tools to practice the main aspects of phrasing such as the Compás, the tuning, the dynamics, the vocal resources and the metal or timbre of the voice.
Immerse yourself in flamenco and enjoy singing joys!
Special Price: 315 euros. Get a 10 discount when you participate in the course Customer survey.
You will be able to apply our method as a study system that will serve you for all clubs. Start with this course for joys and check the clarity of the explanations and the simplicity of the guidelines that we propose you to learn the ins and outs of singing.
The course includes Bernat Jiménez de Cisneros Puig (www.atrilflamenco.com) in guitar accompaniment, musicological advice and the design of teaching materials.
Singers of all levels.
People who want to sing to accompany flamenco dance.
People who want to start singing flamenco, not professionaly.
Professional singers of other genres who want to start in flamenco.
Professionals who, in their countries of origin, do not have access to the courses and face-to-face classes.
The Online Method course includes:
- 13 didactic videos, as well as audio tracks to listen to them in your mobile device.
- 2 One-on-one 40-minute coaching sssions by videoconference with thecantaora And teacher Alba Guerrero, one at the beginning and the other at the end of the course. Previously, you will have sent the recordings of what you are studying so that we can get to the point in the Skype sessions. 2 classes of individual coaching of 40 minutes by videoconference
- Didactic Materials in PDF: The whole script of the course with extra comments that do not appear in the videos: 8 documents, including the written script of the course, one article on the Compass for Alegrias, two articles on vocal technique in flamenco singing and an article on flamenco vocal resources.
- A playlist so that you have a historical and artistic perspective, with examples of each of the styles of joys that we are going to study.
- The Premium subscription for the Vox Tools application for warm-up and vocal training for the first 10 people who buy the course.
No previous musical knowledge is necessary. We adapt to your level.
Daily vocal warm-up follows the guidelines we offer you.
Practice a minimum of 40 minutes a day, preferably 6 days a week.
How does the course work?
These are the steps we will follow:
1. After Watching videos 2 and 3, referring to clapping and vocal warm-up, we will study, in this order, the exit, the toys and the three letters (videos 4 to 8).
2. Once you have studied it well, you will have to record it and send me by e-mail 4 audio files, corresponding to salida, the letras 1, 2 and 3 with their respective Juguetillos In This way we can carefully analyze your progress and make a Personalized follow-up. The e-mail address for you to send your recordings is email@example.com. The 1st tutorial will serve to correct possible errors and give you guidelines to continue.
3. Next, you will study videos 9 and 10, referring to metal or timbre.
If you want to sing for the dance, you must also study video 11.
4. Once you have applied the relevant corrections and studied the content of videos 9 and 10, you must send us 4 new recordings with the exit, the three letters and the Juguetillos.
Next, we will arrange the 2nd tutorial to oversee the proper assimilation of the contents and give you the last personalized guidelines.
Thanks to Cante Flamenco Global-Online Method You can enjoy this course whether you are new to flamenco singing, or if you want to improve it.
If you want to know the codes of flamenco singing to accompany flamenco dance, you will find them in this course in a clear and organized way. You no longer need to travel to learn to sing flamenco.
Here we go!